Achille-Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918)01 - Engulfed Cathedral (Arr. Stokowski)
02 - L'Isle Joyeuse (Molinari)
Deux Arabesques (Mouton)
03 - I. Andantino Con Moto
04 - II. Allegretto Scherzando
La Mer
05 - I. De L'Aube À Midi Sur La Mer
06 - II. Jeux De Vagues
07 - III. Dialogue Du Vent Et De La Mer
08 - Bruyères (Grainger)
09 - Danse-Tarantelle Styrienne (Ravel)
Children's Corner (Caplet)
10 - I. Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassum
11 - II. Jimbo's Lullaby
12 - III. Serenade For The Doll
13 - IV. The Snow Is Dancing
14 - V. The Little Shepherd
15 - VI. Golliwogg's Cake-Walk
Philharmonia Orchestra
Geoffrey Simon
Recording Date
2-6/1/1990

3 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/212374112/dbssec.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/212390546/dbssec.part2.rar
Thanks a lot for the music, is a rare privilege to listen this superb and no usual music.
Thanks a lot Scarpia!!
Your blog is fantastic!
I was really looking for the 2 albums with Geoffrey Simon conductiong Debussy orchestrations!
Really great stuff!!
Thank you so much!!
By the do you have the CD "Borodin Requiem" from Cala Records again with conductor Geoffrey Simon?
Please keep up the good work!
Post a Comment