Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ottorino Respighi: Pini Di Roma - Fontane Di Roma - Feste Romane

Tracks

Ottorino Respighi (1879 - 1936)

Pini Di Roma
01 - 1. I Pini Di Villa Borghese
02 - 2. I Pini Presso Una Catacomba
03 - 3. I Pini Del Gianicolo
04 - 4. I Pini Della Via Appia

Fontane Di Roma
05 - 1. La Fontana Di Valle Giulia All'Alba
06 - 2. La Fontana Del Tritone Al Mattino
07 - 3. La Fontana Di Trevi Al Meriggio
08 - 4. La Fontana Di Villa Medici Al Tramonto

Feste Romane
09 - 1. Circenses
10 - 2. Il Giubileo
11 - 3. L'Ottobrata
12 - 4. La Befana

The Philadelphia Orchestra
Riccardo Muti

Recording Date
1985

Enjoy The Concert
Part 1
Part 2

2 comments:

Scoredaddy said...

Excellent post. Great. classic pc of music condcuted by an Italian no less! Thanks Scarpia.

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing only the pines of rome & fountains of rome and another passage "the birds", on an old polygram cassette.

Sure brings back memories.

Thanks

the shaggy man