Friday, December 19, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Starting Monday, December 15, the files for download will be presented only in FLAC format. Also, the download links will be available on the window of the post comments. So, you must open the comments window to have access to the download links. This week will be entirely devoted to the complete symphonies of Darius Milhaud. Stay tuned and enjoy the concert. Thanks.

6 comments:

Scoredaddy said...

Hello Scarpia, I am SO very grateful for your decision to go lossless. I look forward to this!!!

Horacio said...

Thanks a lot for posting in lossless format!!! Best wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Milhaud Symphonies. I have all but a couple of these and it will be good to hear the two I lack. -stuart

archer said...

used to be that "giving people flac" was a negative; not in this case!

much gratitude

Unknown said...

Hello Scarpia,thank you 4 the music

WMS Nemo said...

Very well done!!!