Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alexander Grechaninov: Symphony No. 2

Tracks

Alexander Tikhonovich Grechaninov (1864 - 1956)

Symphony No. 2 In A Minor, Op. 27 "Pastoral"
01 - I. Pastorale: Moderato Assai E Poco Rubato - Allegro Giocoso
02 - II. Andante
03 - III. Scherzo: Vivo Assai
04 - IV. Finale: Allegro Vivace

Mass "Et In Terra Pax", Op. 166*
05 - I. Kyrie -
06 - II. Gloria (Et In Terra Pax)
07 - III. Credo -
08 - IV. Sanctus -
09 - V. Benedictus
10 - VI. Agnus Dei

Anatoly Obraztsov - Bass*
Ludmila Golub - Organ*
Russian State Symphonic Cappella*
Russian State Symphony Orchestra
Valéry Polyansky

Recording Date
Symphony - 1995
Mass - 1994

4 comments:

Scarpia said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/189085672/grchnsym2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/189104377/grchnsym2.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/189124503/grchnsym2.part3.rar

Anonymous said...

I have to try this one. Thanks for the opportunity.

Bill said...

not familiar with this fellow and look forward to something else. Is it sort of romantic? Just curious. thanks, Bill

musician3 said...

Great Album......Thank You Very Much Scarpia