TracksAlexander Tikhonovich Grechaninov (1864 - 1956)
Missa Oecumenica, Op. 142*
01 - I. Kyrie
02 - II. Gloria
03 - III. Credo
04 - IV. Sanctus
05 - V. Benedictus
06 - VI. Agnus Dei
Symphony No. 5 In G Minor, Op. 153
07 - I. Maestoso -
08 - II. Andante -
09 - III. Scherzo: Allegro -
10 - IV. Finale: Allegro Moderato
Tatiana Sharova - Soprano*
Ludmila Kuznetsova - Mezzo-Soprano*
Oleg Dolgov - Tenor*
Dmitry Fadeyev - Bass*
Margarita Koroleva - Organ*
Russian State Symphonic Cappella*
Russian State Symphonic Orchestra
Valéry Polyansky
Recording Date
10-11/1999

6 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/189590407/grchnsym5.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/189610097/grchnsym5.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/189631828/grchnsym5.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/189654844/grchnsym5.part4.rar
You do us a great favor exposing me to a new composer. I have enjoyed so much the previous offerings. So much to learn! Thank you! B
thanks for all the Grechaninov. So far they've been a revelation.
Gracias por estas sinfonías.
Saludos.
I know this guy from some performances by the Kyiv Chamber Choir on the Magnatune site. This is a fine composer. Thanks for sharing more of his music.
Johann.
I knew Grechaninov as a composer of sacred music, but had never heard complete masses of his. On top of it there's the symphonies, which I don't know at all. This is a marvelous series. Thank you
Post a Comment