Miklós Rózsa (1907 - 1995)Concerto For Violin And Orchestra, Op. 24 (1956)
01 - I. Allegro Non Troppo Ma Passionato
02 - II. Lento Cantabile
03 - III. Allegro Vivace
Concerto For Cello And Orchestra, Op. 32 (1968)
04 - I. Moderato
05 - II. Lento Con Grande Espressione
06 - III. Allegro Vivo
07 - Theme And Variations For Violin, Cello And Orchestra, Op. 29a (1958)
Robert McDuffie - Violin
Lynn Harrell - Cello
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Yoel Levi
Recording Date
7-8/3/1999

7 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/197457272/rzsvcc.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/197486546/rzsvcc.part2.rar
I listen to music all my life and STILL I find composers I have never heard of. Amazing, Thank you
Do you possibly have his Viola Concerto?...
Anonymous, yes I have Rózsa's viola concerto.
Thanks for exposing the concert music of Rozsa, who was MUCH more than a film composer!
hi,
thx for this wonderful & interesting music !!!
Yours
Berni (Graz, Austria)
sweet! thanks for the album.
Post a Comment