Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paul Dukas: Symphonie

Paul Dukas (1865 - 1935)

Symphonie En Ut Majeur
01 - I. Allegro Non Troppo Vivace, Ma Con Fuoco
02 - II. Andante Espressivo E Sostenuto
03 - III. Allegro Spiritoso

04 - Ariane Et Barbe-Bleue
Introduction Du 3e Acte

Orchestre National De L'O.R.T.F.
Jean Martinon

La Péri
05 - Fanfare
06 - Poème Dansé

Orchestre Du Théâtre National De L'Opéra De Paris
Pierre Dervaux

07 - L'Apprenti Sorcier
Scherzo D'Après Une Ballade De Goethe

Philharmonia Orchestra
Igor Markevitch

Recording Dates
Tracks 1-4 - 10-15/2/1972
Tracks 5-6 - 14 & 24/10/1957
Track 7 - 1953

7 comments:

Scarpia said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/221091188/dkssym.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/221104178/dkssym.part2.rar

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks very much. This is a nice looking album. The music & interpreter's are first class. I'm looking forward to hearong.
odysseus

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks very much. This is a nice looking album. The music & interpreter's are first class. I'm looking forward to hearong.
odysseus

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks very much. This is a nice looking album. The music & interpreter's are first class. I'm looking forward to hearing.
odysseus

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SCARPIA !

DADDY

Anonymous said...

Hey Scarpia,
thanks a lot for this beautiful music!