Sergey Sergeyevich Prokofiev (1891 - 1953)Cello Concerto In E Minor, Op. 58
01 - I. Andante -
02 - II. Allegro Giusto -
03 - III. Allegro
Cello Concertino In G Minor, Op. 132
Arranged By Vladimir Blok
Cadenza By Alfred Schnittke
04 - I. Andante Mosso
05 - II. Andante
06 - III. Allegretto
Alexander Ivashkin - Cello
Russian State Symphony Orchestra
Valeri Polyansky
Recording Date
Tracks 1-3 - 24 & 25/2/2000
Tracks 4-6 - 22 & 23/3/1999

5 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/218968831/prkfvtu.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/218992183/prkfvtu.part2.rar
It seems I'm lucky. I have a cello concerto by Prokofiev, the sinfonia concertante - but that's opus 125.
These are new to me, thank you again
The Concertino is an amazing discovery for me. It's so lyrical and wonderfully melodic - even by Prokofiev's standards. Thanks for sharing this - much appreciated.
Certainly unknown to me. More Prokofiev is always welcome, thank you!
Hi Scarpia,
once again rare but great music!
Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment