Havergal Brian (1876 - 1972)01-05 - Concert Overture: For Valour (1902-06)*
06-14 - Comedy Overture: Doctor Merryheart (1911-12)**
Symphony No. 11 (1954)**
15 - Adagio
16-19 - Allegro Giocoso
20-22 - Maestoso E Pesante - Allegro Marcia
23-28 - Symphony No. 15 (1960)*
National Symphony Orchestra Of Ireland
Tony Rowe*
Adrian Leaper**
Recording Dates
Tracks 1-5 And 23-28 - 27/5/1997
Tracks 6-14 And 15-22 - 6/9/1993

12 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/227726907/brnsym11-15.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/227739379/brnsym11-15.part2.rar
Thanks Scarpia!! I think all your blog is downloaded in my HD!! Wonderfull post, as yesterday and...You have the most incredible blog in the web!! Thaks for that too..
Thank you very much!
Thank you a lot!!
Maybe you have got symphonies 17 and 32?
Thanks again.
Thank you a lot!!
Maybe you have got symphonies 17 and 32?
Thanks again.
Thank you a lot!!
Maybe you have got symphonies 17 and 32?
Thanks again.
Thanks Baron. I've enjoyed the previous symphonies I have heard and prior to you I had not known about him at all. Best, B
thank you Scarpia, I'm gonna listen this music.
Hugs from Spain
thanks for more great discoveries!
Hi Scarpia, thanks for all the music, hope some day you can post more Brian, one ask... you can post again your Revueltas´s Sensemaya disc with Salonen in flac or ape? Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Hi Scarpia !
I've just joined in so ...first of all a BIG THANKS for all thewonderful music that you VERY kindly make available.
There some problems with these file , in fact they skip and jump; I have downloaded them several times but the problem remains , shame because the compositions are fantastic.
Best regards
Franco.
Franco, these files were downloaded almost 150 times and there was no complaining about it. Could you tell me which file and in which point it jumps and skips? Anyway, I will dowload it and make a test. But I'm gonna do it only on Monday. I'm facing some connection problems and it will be restored on Monday.
Post a Comment