Aram Il'yich Khachaturian (1903 - 1978)Symphony No. 1 In E Minor (1934)
01 - I. Andante Maestoso Con Passione - Allegro Ma Non Troppo
02 - II. Adagio Sostenuto
03 - III. Allegro Risoluto
04 - Symphony No. 3 In C Major (Simfoniya-Poema) (1947)*
*With Brass Ensemble And Arthur Adamian (Organ)
Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra
Loris Tjeknavorian
Recording Date
1993

7 comments:
Rare and interesant stuff. Thanks.
(Ehem,ehem, I think you forgot the links)
THANK YOU SO MUCH !
DADDY
Hello Scarpia..As I do to download the Khachaturian mp3 (1&3) sympohonies?..thanks for the post.
Daniel
http://rapidshare.com/files/242434227/kctrsym1-3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/242445786/kctrsym1-3.part2.rar
Thank you for this CD difficult to find!
Dear Scarpia: I have this Cd and is really beautifull, I was thinking to upload it, but you did my job!!Good Taste my friend!!Thanks for posting it!
I like Shostakovich and Miaskovsky, Prokofiev and Wienberg, all Soviet contemporaries of Khachaturian, but I only know him for his war horse piece, what is it, the Saber Dance? Will give this a go... Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment