Monday, January 5, 2009

The Cologne Music Triennale: Richard Strauss / Einojuhani Rautavaara (Video)

Well fellows, after the holidays' break let's start our 2009 concerts season with a great post. And there's no better way to start it than posting a Concert Video. It's my intention to post a Concert Video on every first monday of the month. The video is a DVD rip in full, with all menus, extras, etc kept, with no compression (if we could do an analogy, something like a lossless file for video). But be prepared, because there are a great number of files to be downloaded. But I think it's worthy. Happy New Year and enjoy the concert.

The Cologne Music Triennale

Einojuhani Rautavaara (1928 - )
Symphony No. 8 "The Journey"

Richard Strauss (1864 - 1949)
Symphonia Domestica, Op. 53

The Philadelphia Orchestra
Wolfgang Sawallisch

Recorded Live At The Cologne Philarmonie In 2000

5 comments:

Scarpia said...

http://rapidshare.com/users/QJTQ74

Scoredaddy said...

WOW. This is something. Thanks for this effort.
Happy New Year and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas!

Anonymous said...

scarpia i have not powers which to download, but i think is great what you do and i wait for what i really want, then i make try, if this ok. thanks of lot.

Anonymous said...

I respect fully and I'm astonished by your efforts to upload such big files. Although I have a big download pipe I prefer to download DVD rips that have been compressed with the free and open XviD codec to avi files.

It's just a constructive recommendation.

Johann.