Mozart Camargo Guarnieri (1907 - 1993)01 - Suite Villa Rica
a) Maestoso (Entrada)
b) Andantino
c) Misterioso
d) Scherzando
e) Agitado
f) Alegre
g) Moderato (Valsa)
h) Saudoso
i) Humorístico
j) Gingado (Baião)
02 - Três Poemas Afro-Brasileiros
a) Turne
b) Kinjajá
c) Apanaiá
03 - Choro Para Clarineta E Orquestra
Lento E Nostálgico - Moderato
Lento E Nostálgico - Allegro
Solista: Leonardo Righi
04 - Sêca
Cantata Para Canto, Coro E Orquestra
Poema De Silvia Celeste De Campos
Solista: Maria De Lourdes Cruz Lopes
Coro Feminino Da Associação De Canto Coral
Direção De Cléofe Pearson De Mattos
Orquestra Sinfônica Brasileira
Camargo Guarnieri
Recording Date
1958

9 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/216815051/cmggrnsvr.rar
Scarpia,
Please, send me the invitation:
"singin and swingin".
mihavv@mail.ru
I thank !!,
I do not know English.
Addition (mihavv@mail.ru):
I live in Russia - and I not the wrecker :)
Anonymous, Singin' & Swingin' is closed. There is no invitation.
Good afternoon, Scarpia!
You do not plan in it blog to publish albums in style of a bolero?
In my opinion, it - classics in the pure state :)
With the best regards from Russia,
Alexander
Sorry Alexander, boleros don't apply to the concept of this blog.
How do I get invited to "In my room"?
Saman, I really don't know. I have nothing to do with "In My Room".
Lovely post, thanks.
Post a Comment