Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paul Hindemith: Violin Concerto

Paul Hindemith (1895 - 1963)

Concert Music For Strings And Brass, Op. 50
01 - I. Mässig Schnell, Mit Kraft - Sehr Breit, Aber Stets Fliessend
02 - II. Lebhaft - Langsam - Im Ersten Zeitmass

Concerto For Violin And Orchestra*
03 - I. Mässig Bewegte Halbe
04 - II. Langsam
05 - III. Lebhaft

Symphonic Metamorphoses On Themes Of Carl Maria Von Weber
For Large Orchestra
06 - I. Allegro
07 - II. Turandot, Scherzo. Moderato - Lebhaft
08 - III. Andantino
09 - IV. Marsch

Leonidas Kavakos - Violin*
BBC Philharmonic
Yuri Torchinsky - Leader
Yan Pascal Tortelier

Recording Date
11-12/5/2000

4 comments:

DADDY said...

WELCOME BACK SCARPIA !

Scarpia said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/213565318/hndmvc.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/213581209/hndmvc.part2.rar

galego said...

Já li várias vezes sobre Hindemith , mas muito poucas vezes tive a chance de ouvi-lo. Grato pela oportunidade.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
outstanding playing!
Cant get enough from op.50
finest brass sound!
only the bostons with steinberg
can stay.

the concerto is amazing
kavakos is on oistrach level

metamorphoses are very good
but i prefer salonen in the moment

1000thx for sharing
more punch in the sublevel ;O)