Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Erik Satie: Mélodies Et Chansons

Erik Satie (1866 - 1925)

Trois Poèmes D'Amour
01 - Ne Suis Que Grain De Sable
02 - Suis Chauve De Naissance
03 - Ta Parure Est Secrète

Trois Mélodies De 1916
04 - La Statue De Bronze
05 - Daphénéo
06 - Le Chapelier

Trois Autres Mélodies De 1886
07 - Les Anges
08 - Élégie
09 - Sylvie

10 - Tendrement
11 - J'Avais Un Ami

Ludions
12 - Air Du Rat
13 - Spleen
14 - La Grenouille Américaine
15 - Air Du Poète
16 - Chanson Du Chat

Petit Recueil Des Fêtes
17 - Le Picador Est Mort
18 - Sorcière
19 - Enfant-Martyre
20 - Air Fantôme

Trois Mélodies De 1886
21 - Les Fleurs
22 - Chanson
23 - Chanson Médiévale

24 - Hymne Pour Le "Salut Drapeau"

Quatre Petites Mélodies
25 - Élégie
26 - Danseuse
27 - Chanson À Boire
28 - Adieu

29 - Le Veuf
30 - Je Te Veux

Trois Mélodies Sans Paroles
31 - Rambouillet
32 - Les Oiseaux
33 - Marienbad

34 - L'Omnibus Automobile
35 - Chez Le Docteur
36 - Un Diner À L'Élysée
37 - Allons-Y-Chochotte
38 - La Diva De L'Empire

Anne-Sophie Schmidt - Soprano
Jean-Pierre Armengaud - Piano

Recording Date
10/1995

5 comments:

Scarpia said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/235020632/stmec.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/235030013/stmec.part2.rar

Richard M said...

Hello Scarpia,

Joe Sarno here. I have a blog called Singer-Saints which partly features jazz singers, not unlike those in your Swingin' & Swingin' blog. So I was wondering is I could gain access to Swingin' if it is still operational.
My blog address is http://singersaintsrecords.blogspot.com/

And my email is rmortifoglio@muze.com. If possible I would like to receive an invitation your popular singers site. I plan on writing many short reviews of singers here at work and your blog is an invaluable resource.

Thank you
Joe S.

Bill said...

Why am I drawing a blank here? I don't remember Satie writing for the voice.....
When I was a student I worked for a classical music radio station in San Francisco the ONLY classical radio station then and today-pity)back in the 80's and the general manager there told me he only got tired of two composers over the years - Vivaldi and Satie. Vivaldi I can see but Satie? Never!
thanks Baron

Scarpia said...

Hi Joe Sarno. S&S is definitely closed. Sorry. Thanks for your interest.

sjs1104 said...

Amazing blog! I have just come across it and anyone who promotes the vocal works of Satie is a top notch musica enthusiast! John Cage and Virgil Thomson would be proud! Now if you tell me you walk around with a score of Socrate, then you surprise me even more. I look forward to more posts!

Yours, sjs