Lorenzo Perosi (1872 - 1956)Quartetto N. 1 In La Minore
01 - Allegro
02 - Adagio
03 - Presto
Quartetto N. 2 In Si Bemolle Maggiore
04 - Con Moto
05 - Adagio
06 - Vivace
Quartetto N. 3 In Sol Maggiore
07 - Allegro
08 - Adagio
09 - Vivo
Ensemble Lorenzo Perosi
Marcello Bianchi - Violino Primo
Daniele Guerci - Violino Secondo
Alessandra Gho - Viola
Ermanno Franco - Violoncello
Recording Date
29/9/1997

5 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/235595968/prsqpa1-3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/235614095/prsqpa1-3.part2.rar
Looks interesting. Can you tell us more about him? I am a chamber music freak. Thanks B
Upkerry, you can find information about Lorenzo Perosi here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Perosi
I have some of his chamber music and a lot of his sacred music. I'm gonna post it along the way.
Thank you very much for these amazing quartets! I am truly moved, even bewildered by Perosi's enchanting melodies and astonishing richness of colours. For me (and I am constantly on the look-out for rewarding experience when trying neglected composers) he is, I would say, my 'discovery of the year', a real gem. I would love to become more familiar with Perosi, especially his chamber works (obviously strings and piano, and maybe also flute or harp?). Please do not hesitate to upload more Perosi's discs, Scarpia!
By the way, your blog has been among firmly situated among my favourites for a long time! :)
Thank you again for your excellent choice and generosity!
Thank you very much, for these nice pieces.
Post a Comment